Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Great Job in Virtual Class Yesterday!

Great job in virtual class yesterday! If you know of a classmate that was having trouble getting on be a leader and help them out.

Continue to send in your 30 min. practice log and/or video daily!   You guys rock! Keep up the good work!

I will be loading music onto Canvas some point this week. Be on the lookout for it.  Also be on the lookout for virtual lesson times.  I will do my best to get everybody one on one or in small groups. I will be working on a schedule for this this week.

We will have another virtual class next Tuesday as a group.  I will have the invite for you by the end of the week.

Make sure you are completing the assignments in canvas.  If you have any questions please ask!

You all rock! I miss all of you! I miss band class! We will get through this.  Keep doing great things! Stay busy and as always if you need anything let me know!

Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman. - Ludwig van Beethoven